Ampco’s solution; a complete re-manufacture of these under-performing pumps. Ampco replaces all internal components during remanufacturing; one piece 17-4 shafts, alloy 88 rotors, helical gears, bearings and more.
Ampco Pumps also suggested that the pumps be upgraded with a special protective coating to reduce wear from the de-boning operation.
The customer was so pleased with the performance of the first re-manufactured pump that they have sent 3 additional pumps to Ampco. The special coating used by Ampco has greatly reduced the premature wear on the internal pump housing.
Ampco Remanufacturing Benefits and Upgraded Features Include –
- One Piece 17-4ph Shafts – More Than 3x the Yield Strength of 316
- Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers for Corrosion Resistance
- Stainless Steel Splash Guards to Protect Bearings from Water Intrusion
- Helical Gears for Greater Load Capacity and Quieter Operation
- Replaceable Threaded Grease Zerks
- Anti-Microbial Lube (Food Grade)
- Gasketed Stainless Steel Clean-out Plugs for Strength
- Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers
- Completed Pump is Water Tested
- Guaranteed 2 week turnaround
- One-year same as new, factory warranty