Flux Pumps F314 PP 25/19 20"
F314 PP 25/19 20 The small sealless drum pump JUNIORFLUX with fixed motor FEM 3070 is especially suitable for pumping comparatively small quantities out of containers such as canisters or drums of up to 200 litres. The small outer tube diameter allows pumping even out of narrow openings.
- Flow rate: min. 27 1 - max. 57 1
- Delivery head: max. 8,5 mwc1
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas - max. 250 mPas1
- Outer tube diameter: min. 25 2 - max. 32 2
- Immersion length: 500, 700, 1000
- Materials outer tube: Polypropylene, Polyvinylidene fluoride, Stainless steel
- Media / Fluids: Acids, Alkalis, Aqueous salt solutions
- Seal: sealless
- Container: Small containers, Hobbocks, 200 l drums