Lutz SL-HC 42 R Hastelloy C 0162-202 PUMP TUBE ONLY
HASTELLOY C PUMP TUBE
SL-HC 42 R (Hast.C)
Lutz drum barrel container pumps, COMPLETE DRAINAGE PUMP TUBES
The robust sealless pump tube is suitable for pumping nearly all kinds of liquids, whether extremely aggressive, clean or dirty, thin-bodied or slightly viscous flammable liquids out of drums and small or large containers. The pump tube is non-lubricated, thus preventing contamination of the liquids pumped.
Buthylchloride, chlorosulfonic acid, gasoline, solvents, alcohols, amines, benzol, toluene, xylene, etc.
- Suitable for inflammable liquids and highly corrosive chemicals in hazardous locations
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Explosion-proof in accordance with standards for use in hazardous locations
Sealless construction (SL)
Type of impeller:
Axial-flow rotor (R) for high delivery rate.
39" (1000 mm) and 47" (1200 mm)
(Special length on request)
The pump tube is "Zone 0" approved in combination with the original Lutz motors ME I 6 Silver Star (Ex) / MD-1 (Ex) / MD-2 (Ex) in accordance with standards for use in hazardous locations.
- Sealless version cannot fail by dry running
- Non-lubrictated, thus no contamination of the liquids pumped
- High resistant carbon shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
Motor ME I 6 (Ex) Silver Star
A light, easily handled, explosion proof motor, suitable almost all types of thin-bodied, slightly viscous, flammable liquids.
- Extremely rigid aluminium casing, robust high-power motor
- Electronic speed control to constantly ensure the right flow rate
- Separate ON/OFF buttons with low voltage release for safety and ease of handling
- 120 V / 60Hz
- 640 W / 0.85 HP
- Splash-proof in accordance with protection class IP 54, 16´ (5 m) cord, optionally with remote operating kit.
Motor MD-1 (Ex) / MD-2 (Ex)
Compact compressed air motor for handling thin-bodied, aggressive, slightly viscous and easily inflammable liquids.
- Suitable for Hazardous Duty
- (Protection class in accordance with standard EN 50014)
- Optionally with (MD-2) / without (MD-1) manual operation
- Delivery flow is easy to control
- 400 W / 0.54 HP at 87 PSI (6 bar) operating pressure, air consumption 32 CFM (0,88 Nm³/min.)